- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
In this course, you learn to use the R API to take control of SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) actions from Jupyter Notebook. You learn to upload data into the in-memory distributed environment, analyze data, and create predictive models in CAS using familiar R functionality via the SWAT (SAS Wrapper for Analytics Transfer) package. You then learn to download results to the client and use native R syntax to compare models.
R users who want to take advantage of SAS Viya distributed analytics for fast and efficient modeling
• Use the R API in SAS Viya.
• Submit CAS actions from R.
• Manage, alter, and prepare data on the CAS server.
• Implement and compare machine learning models on the CAS server.
• Move data between the client and server.
• Use R syntax to wrap up CAS actions with functions and loops.
• Promote data to persist in memory.
Module 1: SAS Viya and Open Source Integration
Module 2: Machine Learning