- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
This course introduces SAS Visual Statistics for building predictive models in an interactive, exploratory way. Exploratory model fitting is a critical step in modeling big data. This course is appropriate for users of SAS Visual Analytics in SAS Viya 8.3.
The self-study e-learning includes:
• Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
• Virtual Lab time to practice.
• Perform statistical analysis of data of any size.
• Create a report with pages.
• Determine useful preferences and settings.
• Create segments, or clusters, of input variables.
• Perform regression and logistic regression modeling.
• Perform decision tree modeling.
• Perform stratified model fitting.
• Perform model validation.
• Compare models.
• Generate score code.
Predictive modelers, business analysts, and data scientists who want to take advantage of SAS Visual Statistics for highly interactive, rapid model fitting
Module 1: Introduction to SAS Visual Statistics
Module 2: Cluster Segmentation
Module 3: Models with Continuous Targets
Module 4: Models with Categorical Targets
Module 5: Model Comparison and Assessment