This course describes advanced features of data preparation, analytics, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics. The e-learning version of this course provides access to SAS Viya for Learners, which enables students to use the software to complete the practices.
Business analysts who need to use advanced functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
• Organize content in SAS Drive.
• Restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Data Studio.
• Perform advanced analyses (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced data items using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced filters using SAS Visual Analytics.
• Create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Visual Analytics.
Module 1: SAS Visual Analytics Overview
Module 2: Restructuring Data for Geographic Mapping
Module 3: Restructuring Data for Forecasting
Module 4: Performing Network Analysis
Module 5: Performing Path Analysis
Module 6: Performing Text Analytics
Module 7: Creating Advanced Data Items
Module 8: Creating Advanced Filters
Module 9: Using Parameters to Create Advanced Reports