- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
This course is for SAS programmers who want to learn advanced techniques within the DATA step and procedures. The course builds on the concepts that are presented in the SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course.
Experienced SAS programmers
Learn how to compare various SAS programming techniques that enable you to
• Use additional functions (LAG, FINDC/FINDW, and COUNT/COUNTC/COUNTW).
• Perform pattern matching using PRX functions.
• Process repetitive code, rotate data, and perform table lookups using arrays.
• Perform table lookups and sort data using hash and hash iterator objects.
• Create numeric templates using the FORMAT procedure.
• Create custom functions using the FCMP procedure.
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Using Advanced Functions
Module 3: Defining and Processing Arrays
Module 4: Defining and Processing Hash Objects
Module 5: Using Utility Procedures