- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
This course is for users who want to learn how to write SAS programs to access, explore, prepare, and analyze data. It is the entry point to learning SAS programming for data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It is a prerequisite to many other SAS courses. If you do not plan to write SAS programs and you prefer a point-and-click interface, you should attend the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course.
Anyone starting to write SAS programs
Learn how to
• Use SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide to write and submit SAS programs.
• Access SAS, Microsoft Excel, and text data.
• Explore and validate data.
• Prepare data by subsetting rows and computing new columns.
• Analyze and report on data.
• Export data and results to Excel, PDF, and other formats.
• Use SQL in SAS to query and join tables.
Module 1: Essentials
Module 2: Accessing Data
Module 3: Exploring and Validating Data
Module 4: Preparing Data
Module 5: Analyzing and Reporting on Data
Module 6: Exporting Results
Module 7: Using SQL in SAS