Experienced SAS programmers who are familiar with simple SQL queries and well-versed in DATA step processing and who want to write reusable, dynamic programs and automate repetitive processing in SAS
Learn how to
• Perform text substitution in SAS code.
• Use macro variables and macro functions.
• Automate and customize the production of SAS code.
• Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code.
• Write self-modifying, data-driven programs.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: SAS Macro Facility
Module 3: Storing and Processing Text
Module 4: Working with Macro Programs
Module 5: Developing Macro Applications