This course focuses on using the SAS macro facility to design, write, and debug macro programs, with an emphasis on understanding how programs that contain macro code are processed.
Experienced SAS programmers who are familiar with simple SQL queries and well-versed in DATA step processing and who want to write reusable, dynamic programs and automate repetitive processing in SAS
Learn how to
• Perform text substitution in SAS code.
• Use macro variables and macro functions.
• Automate and customize the production of SAS code.
• Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code.
• Write self-modifying, data-driven programs.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: SAS Macro Facility
Module 3: Storing and Processing Text
Module 4: Working with Macro Programs
Module 5: Developing Macro Applications