Data integration developers and data integration architects
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Register source data and target tables.
• Create jobs and explore the functionality of the Job Editor.
• Work with a variety of transformations.
• Work with slowly changing dimensions.
• Work with Loop transformations.
• Create new transformations.
• Examine impact analysis.
• Examine exporting and importing of metadata.
• Establish checkpoints in a job flow.
• Deploy jobs for scheduling.
• Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Creating Metadata for Source Data
Module 3: Creating Metadata for Target Data
Module 4: Creating Metadata for Jobs
Module 5: Additional Features for Jobs
Module 6: Orion Star Case Study
Module 7: Working with Loop Transformations
Module 8: Creating Custom Transformations
Module 9: Working with the Table Loader Transformation
Module 10: Working with Databases
Module 11: Additional Topics for SAS Data Integration Studio Users
Module 12: Deploying Jobs