- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
This course covers the content of both SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials and SAS Data Integration Studio: Additional Topics. It introduces and expands the knowledge of SAS Data Integration Studio and includes topics for registering sources and targets; creating and working with jobs; and working with transformations. This course also provides information about working with slowly changing dimensions, working with the Loop transformations, and defining new transformations.
Data integration developers and data integration architects
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Register source data and target tables.
• Create jobs and explore the functionality of the Job Editor.
• Work with a variety of transformations.
• Work with slowly changing dimensions.
• Work with Loop transformations.
• Create new transformations.
• Examine impact analysis.
• Examine exporting and importing of metadata.
• Establish checkpoints in a job flow.
• Deploy jobs for scheduling.
• Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Creating Metadata for Source Data
Module 3: Creating Metadata for Target Data
Module 4: Creating Metadata for Jobs
Module 5: Additional Features for Jobs
Module 6: Orion Star Case Study
Module 7: Working with Loop Transformations
Module 8: Creating Custom Transformations
Module 9: Working with the Table Loader Transformation
Module 10: Working with Databases
Module 11: Additional Topics for SAS Data Integration Studio Users
Module 12: Deploying Jobs