This course teaches you skills on the most requested Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) capabilities, including Active Directory trusts, multi-product federation, configuration management with Ansible, integrated certificate management, single sign-on, one-time passwords, and cybersecurity policy conformance.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who wants to learn how to provision and configure IdM technologies across both Linux and Windows applications
• Identity management specialist or engineer
• Access management specialist or engineer
• Web application developer
• DevOps specialist
• Create and manage a scalable, resilient Identity Management realm, including both Linux and Microsoft Windows clients and servers.
• Create and manage secure access configurations, including managing and troubleshooting Kerberos, certificate servers, and access control policies.
• Integrate IdM as the back end for other major enterprise tools in the Red Hat portfolio, including Satellite Server and Tower.
Module 1: Install Red Hat Identity Management
Module 2: Centralize Identity Management
Module 3: Authenticate identities with Kerberos
Module 4: Integrate IdM with Active Directory
Module 5: Control User access
Module 6: Manage a public key infrastructure
Module 7: Maintain IdM operations
Module 8: Integrate Red Hat products with IdM
Module 9: Install scalable IdM