Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift (DO180) introduces building and managing Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps participants build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.xt..
• Developers who want to containerize software applications.
• Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
• Architects who are looking to use container technologies in software architectures.
• Site Reliability Engineers who want to support their technology infrastructure using
Kubernetes and OpenShift.
• Container, Docker, and Red Hat OpenShift architecture
• Create containerized services
• Manage containers and container Images
• Create custom container images
• Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
• Deploy multi-container applications
Module 1: Introducing container technology
Module 2: Creating containerised services
Module 3: Managing containers
Module 4: Managing container images
Module 5: Creating custom container images
Module 6: Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
Module 7: Deploying multi-container applications
Module 8: Troubleshooting containerized applications
Module 9: Comprehensive review of introduction to container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift