• Software developers interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for
• Software architects interested in adopting containers as a preferred method for
• Deploy applications to an OpenShift cluster and manage them with the command line client and the web console.
• Design and build containers for applications for successful deployment to an OpenShift cluster.
• Publish container images to an enterprise registry.
• Build containerized applications using the Source-to-Image facility.
• Create applications using OpenShift templates.
• Extract a service from a monolithic application and deploy it to the cluster as a microservice.
• Migrate applications to run on an OpenShift cluster.
Module 1: Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
Module 2: Design containerized applications for OpenShift
Module 3: Publish enterprise container images
Module 4: Build applications
Module 5: Customize Source-to-Image builds
Module 6: Create applications from OpenShift templates
Module 7: Manage application deployments
Module 8: Migrate applications to OpenShift