Red Hat OpenShift Administration II teaches you how to build robust clusters that provide high availability and the ability to run large numbers of applications. You will learn about OpenShift integration with datacenter infrastructure such as load balancers, identity management, monitoring, proxies, and storage. You will also develop more troubleshooting and Day 2 operations skills in this course.
This course is based on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
You will design an OpenShift HA cluster, then build and test it. You will use this cluster to examine more advanced topics in the administration and operation of a robust OpenShift cluster in the remainder of the course.
This course is designed for Linux® system administrators who want to deploy and manage a large-scale Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment in their datacenters.
• Design and install a highly available cluster.
• Provision persistent storage using dynamic allocation.
• Install the GlusterFS Container Native Storage solution on an OpenShift cluster.
• Enable log aggregation across the cluster.
• Perform diagnostics on the cluster.
• Back up and restore critical data for the cluster.
• Manage OpenShift and operating system resources to keep the cluster running
• Configure the LDAP security provider.
• Describe and install the Open vSwitch multitenant software-defined networking
Module 1: Design a highly available cluster
Module 2: Prepare to install an HA cluster
Module 3: Configure OpenShift to use custom certificates
Module 4: Build an HA cluster
Module 5: Provision persistent storage
Module 6: Enable log aggregation
Module 7: Maintain an OpenShift cluster
Module 8: Manage system resources
Module 9: Configure security providers
Module 10: Configure networking options