Business rules and process-driven application development
Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Developers (AD373) teaches the core concepts behind business rules and processes, as well as how to author and test them. You will find out how to navigate the improved user interface of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager to develop these rules and business processes. You will also learn to design and run a case management project.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9.
Many organizations are interested in undergoing a digital transformation from traditional
applications to process-driven applications. With Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat
Process Automation Manager 7.0, Red Hat has introduced solutions to empower developers to create and manage business rules and processes in a low-code environment.
This course is designed for developers who are interested in adapting to a more modern
approach by developing process-driven applications.
• Author business rules with decision tables and DRL.
• Navigate and manage projects with the Decision Manager and Process Automation
• Develop business processes.
• Design forms with Form Modeler.
• Design and run a case management project.
• Develop rules using decision tables.
• Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
• Design a business process in Business Central.
• Navigate and test a case management project.
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat Decision Manager
Module 2: Write decisions and rules
Module 3: Introduction to Red Hat Process Automation Manager
Module 4: Process modeling with Process Automation Manager
Module 5: Case management with Process Automation Manager