In this course participants will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
• Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
• Implement Azure data encryption methods
• Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
• Describe Azure security services and features
Module 1: Identity and Access
Module 2: Platform Protection
Module 3: Security Operations
Module 4: Data and applications