- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
This course offers a fresh perspective about designing experiments through state-of-the-art features in JMP. This course specifically focuses on the principles of designing an experiment and how to use all of them to achieve an optimal design.
Directors, managers, engineers, scientists, technicians, and analysts working in discovery, research, development, and quality assurance or control, as well as Black Belts working on Six Sigma projects
After completing this course students will be able to:
• Use custom design for any experiment.
• Choose appropriate criteria for optimal design.
• Effectively and efficiently test factor effects or predict responses.
• Augment existing experiments to address new questions.
• Design and analyze experiments with hard-to-change factors.
• Eliminate noise from nuisance factors.
• Find best factor settings to achieve desired response levels.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Experiments with One Factor
Module 3: Experiments with Two Factors
Module 4: Multi-Factor Case Studies