In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python.
The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages. The course was written using Python 3.8, but is relevant for all students using Python 3.
· Understand how Python works and Python’s place in the world of programming languages.
· Work with Python literals and comments.
· Work with variables and Python data types.
· Work with simple modules.
· Output data with print().
· Collect user input.
· Define and call functions.
· Work with parameters and arguments.
· Use variable scope.
· Create and import modules.
· Use math in Python.
· Work with the math and random modules.
· Work with string basics.
· Work with special characters.
· Work with multi-line strings.
· Index and slice strings.
· Work with common string operators and methods.
· Format strings.
· Use built-in string functions.
· Work with lists, tuples, ranges, dictionaries, and sets.
· Work with the *args and **kwargs parameters.
· Work with virtual environments.
· Install packages with pip.
· Work with conditions and loops.
· Work with generator functions.
· Work with list comprehensions.
· Work with exception handling.
· Work with the time and datetime modules.
· Work with files and directories.
· Work with the os and os.path modules.
· Work with PEP8 and Pylint.
Module 1: Python Basics
Module 2: Functions and Modules
Module 3: Math
Module 4: Python Strings
Module 5: Iterables: Sequences, Dictionaries, and Sets
Module 6: Virtual Environments
Module 7: Flow Control
Module 8: Exception Handling
Module 9: Python Dates and Times
Module 10: File Processing
Module 11: PEP8 and Pylint