Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Development II (DO295) teaches you how to
design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift® cluster.
Whether you are tasked with writing container-native applications or migrating existing
brownfield applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer
productivity powered by Red Hat OpenShift.
• Explore container and OpenShift architecture
• Create containerized services
• Manage containers and container images
• Build custom container images
• Manage and trigger application builds
• Customize an existing source-to-image base image
• Develop an OpenShift template
• Generate health checks to monitor and improve application reliability
• Developers who wish to containerize software applications.
• Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
• Architects who are considering using container technologies in software
• Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
• Design container images to containerize applications.
• Customize application builds and implement post-commit build hooks.
• Create a multicontainer application template.
• Implement health checks to improve system reliability.
Module 1: Introduction to container technology
Module 2: Create containerized services
Module 3: Manage containers
Module 4: Manage container images
Module 5: Create custom container images
Module 6: Deploy containerized applications on OpenShift
Module 7: Troubleshoot containerized applications
Module 8: Deploy and manage applications on an OpenShift cluster
Module 9: Design containerized applications for OpenShift
Module 10: Publish enterprise container images
Module 11: Build applications
Module 12: Customize source-to-image (S2I) builds
Module 13: Create applications from OpenShift templates
Module 14: Manage application deployments
Module 15: Perform comprehensive review