- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management and technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
The Official CompTIA® A+® Core 1 and Core 2 (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002) course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician. It will help you prepare to take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification examinations (exam numbers 220-1001 and 220-1002), in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 220-1001 Certification Exam and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.
• Support operating systems.
• Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
• Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
• Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
• Explain network infrastructure concepts.
• Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
• Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
• Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
• Implement physical security.
• Secure workstations and data.
• Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
• Support and troubleshoot laptops.
• Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
• Implement operational procedures.
Module 1: Supporting Operating Systems
Module 2: Installing and Configuring PC Components
Module 3: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Display and Multimedia Devices
Module 4: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Storage Devices
Module 5: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
Module 6: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
Module 8: Network Infrastructure Concepts
Module 9: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
Module 10: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
Module 11: Implementing Client Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Module 12: Security Concepts
Module 13: Securing Workstations and Data
Module 14: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
Module 15: Supporting and Troubleshooting Laptops
Module 16: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
Module 17: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Print Devices
Module 18: Implementing Operational Procedures