- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
Build skills to manage hybrid cloud Red Hat Ceph Storage for medium and cloud-scale enterprise applications and for Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260) is designed for storage administrators and cloud operators who deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in a production data center environment or as a component of a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. Learn how to deploy, manage, and scale a Ceph storage cluster to provide hybrid storage resources, including Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift-compatible object storage, Ceph-native and iSCSI-based block storage, and shared file storage. This course is based on Red Hat Ceph Storage version 4.2
• Deploy and manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster on commodity servers using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
• Create, expand, and control access to storage pools provided by the Ceph cluster.
• Access Red Hat Ceph Storage from clients using object, block, and file-based methods.
• Analyze and tune Red Hat Ceph Storage performance.
• Integrate Red Hat OpenStack Platform image, object, block, and file storage with a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and
other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or
backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are
responsible for these tasks:
• This course is intended for storage administrators and cloud operators who want to
learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage for use by servers in an
enterprise data center or within a Red Hat OpenStack Platform environment.
• Developers writing applications who use cloud-based storage will learn the
distinctions of various storage types and client access methods.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)
• Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
• Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310)
• Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) and Red Hat
• Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration exam (EX125)
• Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220) and Red Hat Certified
Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220)
Module 1: Introducing Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
Module 2: Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
Module 3: Configuring a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Module 4: Managing object storage cluster components
Module 5: Managing the storage maps
Module 6: Providing block storage with RBD
Module 7: Providing object storage with RGW
Module 8: Providing file storage with CephFS
Module 9: Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
Module 10: Tuning and troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
Module 11: Managing Red Hat OpenStack Platform storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage
Module 12: Comprehensive review