Business Technology Requirement Architecture, an IASA foundation-level course, is one of our most popular, heavily-subscribed courses. The materials covered are based on IASA’s Business Technology Architecture Body of Knowledge (BTABoK). The BTABoK is a public archive of IT Architecture best practices, skills and knowledge developed from the experience of individual and corporate members of Iasa, the world’s largest association of IT Architecture professionals.
Regular fee before funding: S$1,260.00
Singaporean aged 40 & above: S$478.80
Singaporean below aged 40 & Permanent Residents: S$730.80
This course is designed primarily for the stakeholders in the IT projects/ initiatives from both IT and business sectors. They include:
• All technology project stakeholders (IT and Business teams).
• Transformation Office team members.
• IT Consultants, Business Consultants.
• Those involved in preparing tenders (RFP, RFQ, and RFI).
• Project Management Office team members.
• Business/Information/Infrastructure/ Software/Solution Architects.
• Business Analysts, System Analysts and Consultants.
Combining the best practices of Architecting Business with IT and Business Requirement Architecture, this course demonstrates the key benefits and strategic values of integrating IT Architecture into a business. You will be armed with ready answers to such questions: Why do we do the things we do in Business Architecture? What are the benefits? How can IT minimise costs and maximise profits? How to communicate the right business requirements to engage the stakeholders?