This training program focuses on the use of Kafka, Open API, Open ID Connect, and JWT in building secure, scalable, and distributed applications. Participants will learn how to use Kafka for building event-driven architectures, implement Open API for designing and documenting RESTful APIs, use Open ID Connect for authentication and authorization, and implement JWT for secure communication. The course includes hands-on labs to help participants reinforce their learning.
Pre-Requisites: Participants should have experience with a programming language such as Java, knowledge of RESTful APIs, and familiarity with Linux command line. Some knowledge of message queue systems such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ is recommended but not required.
This course is designed for software developers, DevOps engineers, and system administrators who are responsible for building and managing distributed applications.
• Understand the fundamentals of Kafka and event-driven architectures
• Implement Kafka for building distributed applications
• Understand the fundamentals of RESTful APIs and Open API
• Implement Open API for designing and documenting RESTful APIs
• Understand the fundamentals of authentication and authorization with Open ID Connect
• Implement Open ID Connect for securing RESTful APIs
• Understand the fundamentals of JWT and its use in secure communication
• Implement JWT for secure communication between distributed applications
• Understand how to build secure, scalable, and distributed applications using Kafka, Open API, Open ID Connect, and JWT
Day 1: Introduction to Kafka and Event-Driven Architectures
Day 2: Designing and Documenting RESTful APIs with Open API
Day 3: Securing RESTful APIs with Open ID Connect and JWT