Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (AD240) is a hands-on, labbased course that gives developers and administrators an introduction to managing APIs with our technology. Red Hat® 3scale API Management enables developers and administrators to monetize, manage, and document APIs.
This course is based on Red Hat 3scale API Management 2.4.
API management capabilities are becoming increasingly important as companies begin to use application programming interfaces to provide direct programmable access to their services, data, and processes. In this course, you will explore the features of Red Hat 3scale API Management and learn to create and manage a developer portal with these features:
• End-user signup flows
• ActiveDocs documentation
• Custom workflows
• Rate limits
• SOAP and ODATA web services
Through your understanding of these features and others, you will find out how 3scale API Management plays a critical role in digital transformation and agile integration practices.
• API developers interested in using 3scale API Management for API billing and enabling
security and access control features
• System architects and administrators who want to create a portal for monetizing their
• Understand 3scale API Management architecture and primary features.
• Learn typical API use cases and strategies.
• Investigate 3scale API Management deployment options.
• Establish and configure subscription plans.
• Configure and test API management integration.
• Configure a developer portal.
• Set up Red Hat SSO integration.
Module 1: 3scale API Management solution overview
Module 2: API strategies
Module 3: Architecture and deployment options
Module 4: OpenShift architecture and concepts
Module 5: Basic API management configuration
Module 6: Set up developer portal
Module 7: Set up Red Hat SSO integration
Module 8: Set up API billing
Module 9: Define webhooks
Module 10: 3scale Platform REST API
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact email@example.com.