• Introduction To AWS Core Services, Cloud Computing, Comparison with other Cloud Service Providers and History of AWS.
• Introduction to Foundation Services like EC2(Cloud Computing), S3 and EBS (Storage Services) and VPC (Network Services).
• Introduction to AWS IAM (Identity & Access Management) and its deployment for secure authentication and authorization.
• Introduction to AWS Managed Database Services like RDS (Relational Database Services) and DynamoDB (Nosql Database).
• Introduction to Advance Management Tools like Autoscaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Loadbalancing (ELB) and Trusted Advisor.
• Creating AWS account, choosing suitable EC2 instance to meet customize technical requirements and basic management of EC2 Instance (Start, Stop, Termination) after EC2 deployment.
• Creating Amazon S3 Bucket and storing objects in Bucket and manage appropriate permissions on them.
• Creating Users, Groups and Roles in AWS IAM and assign different permissions on the available resources which suits their Job Role.
• Creating a EBS Volume and attachment of EBS to an existing EC2 instance.
• Creating EBS snapshot and restoring EBS volume from the available snapshot.
• Creating 1st Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) for secure and scalable Network Services between AWS resources and to external world.