This course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of microservices-based applications management, monitoring, and observability. Participants will learn how to leverage popular open-source tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, Jenkins, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, and ISTIO Mesh Service to deploy, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot microservices-based applications in a scalable and reliable way.
Pre-Requisites: Participants should have experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, and knowledge of Kubernetes basics. Familiarity with Linux command line is required. Some knowledge of programming is recommended but not required.
This course is designed for software developers, DevOps engineers, and system administrators who are responsible for deploying and managing microservices-based applications.
• Understand microservices architecture and containerization using Docker
• Deploy, manage, and scale microservices-based applications using Kubernetes and ISTIO service mesh
• Monitor microservices-based applications using Prometheus and Grafana, and troubleshoot issues and optimize performance
• Trace requests and identify bottlenecks using Jaeger distributed tracing
• Build, test, and deploy microservices-based applications using Jenkins and Groovy for CI/CD
• Implement best practices for building, deploying, and monitoring microservices-based applications in a scalable and secure way.