- Guaranteed To Run
- All Courses
- ALL MICROSOFT COURSES
- FUNDED COURSES
- Avantus Learning Offers
- About Us
- Rewards Account Login
Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices (DO447) is for experienced Red Hat® Ansible® Automation users who want to take their Ansible skills to the next level, enabling scalable design and operation of Ansible Automation in the enterprise. You will explore better ways to automate tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. You will also learn how to install and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate your use of Ansible, control access to hosts and systems, and manage Ansible workflows through the web interface and the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation (Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8 / Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 8.
This course is designed for users who need to set recommended design patterns and operate
automation practices at scale, including these roles:
• DevOps engineers
• Linux system administrators, developers
• Release engineers
• Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine to
automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux
• Follow recommended practices to write and manage Ansible Automation.
• Use Git to effectively manage playbooks and inventories as part of a DevOps
• Control and optimize the performance of task execution by Ansible Playbooks.
• Use filters and plugins to populate, manipulate, and manage data used by Ansible
• Delegate tasks for one managed host to other hosts and manage rolling updates with Ansible.
• Deploy and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to manage existing Ansible projects,
playbooks, and roles at scale.
• Use the Red Hat Ansible Tower API to launch jobs from existing templates and
integrate Red Hat Ansible Tower into a simple CI/CD pipeline.
Module 1: Develop with recommended practices
Module 2: Manage inventories
Module 3: Manage task execution
Module 4: Transform data with filters and plugins
Module 5: Coordinate rolling updates
Module 6: Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
Module 7: Manage access with users and teams
Module 8: Manage inventories and credentials
Module 9: Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
Module 10: Construct advanced job workflows
Module 11: Communicate with APIs using Ansible
Module 12: Manage advanced inventories
Module 13: Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
Module 14: Maintain Ansible Tower
Module 15: Perform a comprehensive review