CHALLENGING THE FUTURE IN IT
THE AVANTUS FAMILY
Achievements Thus Far..
How It All Began 🚶
Avantus Training began from the need to develop a skilled pool of technology talent for the community; keeping abreast of the constantly evolving IT landscape. Since, we have been recognized for our ability to be a life-long training partner and mentor for every individual.
Led by a dynamic management team with manifold strength and chest of experiences in the training industry. Our corporate culture focuses on the acquisition, retention and sharing of IT knowledge as the engine of success for our services. We strive to build our reputation on ensuring that every one of the professionals we train, support, and certify annually gets the personalized attention and support needed to be successful, productive and competitive.
Avantus Training offers a wide offering of both end-user and technical training courses in Singapore.
What Makes Avantus Your
Go-To Training Partner? 😮
About Group & Customised Training
Have a group of 4 or more preparing for the same course? Opt for your own “closed” class. Closed classes are ideal for corporate team trainings where group learning can make a difference.
Can’t seem to match up the published course dates to your schedule? Speak to our training consultant about private tuition sessions done in the evenings or over the weekends.
Customised Trainings – Learn what you need. Build your own table of content and we’ll build you a customised workshop just for you. You might just need focused help with database clustering, or an overview to VMWare’s fail-over architecture. That’s where our team can make your training happen.
The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) is the premiere way to experience all that Office 365 has to offer. Avantus Training has conducted these to dozens of Office customers. It’s more than just a demonstration, CIE offers a real world experience showcasing how Office 365 products can solve everyday business challenges quickly and efficiently. Speak to your training consultant for more information.
⚠️ Terms & Policies
1. All enrolments will only be acknowledged upon receipt of a signed registration form.
2. Registration Form must be emailed to us no later than 14 workings days before the course commencement.
3. Trainees are responsible in ensuring that they meet the course pre-requisites. Avantus will not be liable for any difficulties encountered during the course of training if the necessary pre-requisites are not met.
4. Course status notification will be sent to all participant(s) Five (5) working days before the start of the course.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to the participant or the Coordinator in the registration form.
6. For our overseas travelling trainees, it not advisable for participants to confirm flight bookings till they receive a course confirmation from Avantus.
7. Course deferment, postponement or cancellations are subject to our Deferment & Cancellation Policy, admin fee may apply.
8. All cheque payments should be crossed and made payable to Avantus Training Pte Ltd. Alternative payment modes are available upon request. See Payment Mode tab.
9. Avantus Training Pte Ltd reserves the right to reschedule the course without prior notice.
Need Help? Check Our Our Frequently Asked Questions
Have A Question?
Contact Us At
OR Fill up the form below send in your enquiries directly 😊